- August 10, 2017
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Our program will explore how OD practices can support innovation at the various stages of a business’s growth cycle.
- Start-Ups We will discuss the unique needs of start-ups and the various organizations in Chicago that support these businesses as they go from concept to viable proven businesses.
- Rapidly Growing Businesses We will then examine the challenges faced by businesses after they have proven their business concept and begin to experience explosive growth and demand for their products and services. We will explore the extensive OD interventions needed to build the infrastructure and capabilities necessary to be successful in this phase.
- Mature Businesses We will then examine the needs of mature businesses as they take steps to create, nurture and sustain an entrepreneurial culture.
Our approach will include a panel discussion, Q&A and a group exercise as a means to creating an engaging learning experience.
Our presenters will include
- George Vukotich is currently Managing Partner at FinTank, a newly established incubator for Financial Industry start-ups. As Senior VP of Programming, George also played a key role in establishing 1871 as the nation’s most successful incubator. George has extensive experience as a Leadership Development and OD Consultant and has worked for companies such as BP/Amoco and Navistar. George holds a PhD in Organization Development with a focus on Organization Culture.
- Michael McGovern, Principal at Turn-Key Performance Solutions. Mike has extensive experience in the practice of OD in mature businesses such as Abbott Labs, BP/Amoco and Navistar. Mike also possesses a Master’s Degree in Organization Development from Loyola University of Chicago. Mike’s areas of expertise include Leadership Development, Organizational Development and Change Management.