- July 6, 2021 - July 27, 2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
DEI Project (Tuesdays in July)
How do we learn to practice Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in our professional and personal lives?
An earlier ODN/Chicago program prompted us to examine how well we, as OD practitioners or students, are inclusive and equitable in our work. This led to a July project which meets via Zoom on Tuesday evenings.
The group meets on Tuesday evenings in July from 6 to 8-ish. The cost is $30 per person, regardless of your membership status in ODN/C. The process is as follows:
- You’ll receive a Zoom link for the meetings on July 6, 13, 20, an d 27.
- Pay your fee through our website registration process, knowing this is not a one-time event but four separate meetings occuring weekly for a month.
- Take (or review) the Intercultural Assessment for self-reflection and follow-up.
- After the group starts meeting, it will select a book for continued discussion. You will be asked to read the book along with the rest of the group.
- Discussion will include learnings from the self-assessment and establishing personal goals.
- Book discussions should lead to putting our learnings into practice.
- This is a pilot project. As such, we are developing as we go along. Thanks for your patience with and contribution to this process.
For more information, contact Dr. Deborah Dalzell Murphy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Virtual meeting held online
Instructions for how to log into the virtual meeting will be sent to all registered participants in advance of the program start time.