Where is the practice of OD headed? What did the field’s founders give us to set this stage? What will serve us and our clients in the wild new future that is emerging right now? Join our “powerhouse panel” dialogue!
Today’s workplace is changing faster than ever…. How is the practice of Organization Development changing to address this? How can we ensure that we have a positive impact — now and into the future?
A three-day OD event in Baltimore addressed these questions last December. Julie Benesh, Bruce Mabee and Maggie Shreve attended; now they are bringing these challenges to Chicago.
Join us in April to start an on-going dialogue about the future of OD. Part I will focus on the founders of our field, how we have used their gifts, and what we believe we should carry forward.
A panel of highly-experienced practitioners and academicians will share their favorite OD founders and what these founders contributed. We will ask you to add to the list and talk in pairs and small groups about how we have incorporated these founders’ ideas into our work — with the challenges we believe the OD field is facing today. Our April conversation will form the basis of the Part II program on May 10, 2018.
Our Esteemed Panelists
- Dick Axelrod, MBA, Co-Principal, The Axelrod Group, author, and lecturer, University of Chicago
- Julie Benesh, PhD, Chair, Business Psychology and Organizational Leadership department, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Kendra M. Coleman, MSOD, US Lead, Sheppard Moscow
- Bruce Mabee, MS, CPLP, Managing Partner, Milestone Partners
- Margaret Posig, PhD, Associate Professor of Management, DePaul University
- Eric Sanders, PhD, Assistant Professor, Cardinal Stritch University
- Peter Sorensen, PhD, Director, Master of Science in Management and Organization Behavior program, Benedictine University
- Therese Yaeger, PhD, Professor, OD and Master of Science in Management and Organization Behavior programs, Benedictine University
For more information, call Maggie Shreve at 312.730.0041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.