- Is the Future of Organizational Change Evidence-Based?
October 13, 2022
6:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Join us for our October program with Alex Boulting in looking at the future of organization development (OD) and change by discussing:
- What is the history of organizational change?
- What is wrong with organizational change?
- Why we need to change our beliefs about organizational change.
- How can we better challenge our beliefs about organizational change?
- Why the future of organizational change has to be evidence-based.
About Our Facilitator
Alex Boulting is an evidence-based organizational change and development practitioner with 20 years’ experience. Alex has worked on organizational transformations in public, private, and third sectors on the client-side and within consultancy.
Since 2018, Alex has been challenging assumptions in organizational change using his myth buster series and Change Management challenges series. Most recently, Alex has focused on building a new evidence-based body of knowledge for organizational change and is currently working with GSK helping them to build a future-proof culture.
Venue: Virtual meeting held online
Instructions for how to log into the virtual meeting will be sent to all registered participants in advance of the program start time.