Join us for some provocative questions, affirmatively framed, and inspired by recent studies.
1) … the key to a successful merger and/or acquisition is not the integration of cultures, but the dis-integration of cultures?
2) … the most important step in a leader’s development is not the training he/she receives, but the nature and quality of the one-on-one dialogues he/she has with others while on the path to leadership?
3) … the key to successful culture change does not start with individual change? What if it starts with the structure and strategy of the organization?
4) …the true innovators are not a Steve Jobs, but the people who are able to make a Steve Jobs ideas actually work?
5) … consensus is what causes collaboration to fail in organizations?