The Ultimate Culture and Performance Learning Experience
Presented by Human Synergistics International, a sponsor of the OD Network of Chicago
Organizational culture and its impact on individuals, organizations, and even society is a constant subject of interest. Culture is finally a part of leadership team discussions at most organizations. Unfortunately, few truly understand it despite most CEOs reporting culture as being critical to business success. The lack of understanding and intentional action, at a minimum, undermines change efforts and, at its worst, can lead to totally unacceptable behavior.
A new learning approach is needed to help change agents understand the complexities of culture, leadership, and the connection to performance improvement in an accelerated environment. The Culture Journey Learning Experience was recently created to combine peer learning with targeted education based on facts and fundamentals about culture, climate, and change management that are not widely understood. This highly interactive session was developed in coordination with Root Inc. and is facilitated in tables of 6-10 using a new Root Learning Map®, table script, and other tools.
Why You Should Attend
- Learn and appreciate the unique culture perspectives of peers and experts sharing key learnings, experiences, and culture-related concepts.
- Understand how culture is created and the impact of history on the current state.
- Understand the layers of culture and how qualitative and quantitative methods are used to build a common language and understanding.
- Understand important aspects of the work climate that shape and reinforce the current culture.
- Understand how culture evolves and paths that increase the likelihood of shared learning and positive results with any major change effort.
- Apply learning at each step of the workshop to your own organization and receive a workbook with tools and exercises you may apply with your organization after the session.
Director of Culture & OD, Human Synergistics, and Founder of CultureUniversity.com
Tim Kuppler is the Director of Culture & Organizational Development with Human Synergistics, a 40+ year leader in the field of organizational culture and leadership. He is also founder of CultureUniversity.com, the premier culture educational blog featuring a faculty of culture experts. He supports coordination of an Annual Ultimate Culture Conference, unique “Culture and Performance Quick Start Programs,” and partnerships with industry partners and some of the top culture experts in history. He has over 20 years of practical experience as a top leader, consultant, and educator specifically connecting culture development to sustainable results that support the purpose and mission priorities of organizations. Tim has been recognized as a top 100 leadership conference speaker on Inc.com and is known for bringing clarity to the subjects of culture change and performance improvement.
Director of Culture & Leadership, Human Synergistics
Alysun Johns is the Director of Culture and Leadership with Human Synergistics. She supports the development of integrated solutions for clients and consulting partners and leads consulting and coaching services for individuals and organizations. Her focus and experience over the years has centered on organizing, planning, developing, and facilitating client projects and workshops throughout the US and globally. Alysun often presents and guest lectures at various local universities and professional associations.
For more information about Human Synergistics, visit www.humansynergistics.com.
For more information about OD Network of Chicago, contact Maggie Shreve, administrator, at 312.730-0041 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org