- April 30, 2022
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
About this event…
Many people-centered professional associations reside in Chicagoland. Organization Development Resource Group, a group of inter-organization members, has created an event to foster community and share knowledge among Chicago-based organizations.
This unconference promotes peer-to-peer learning. Professionals from people-centered associations are welcome.
- Attend TED-like talks from professionals exploring themes such as culture, change management, organization development, resilience, employee engagement, among others
- Challenge yourself on a high ropes team-building course with certified facilitators
- Experience team building/bonding on a low ropes course
- Participate in a World Café posing questions about emerging organization transformation
- Explore Henry Horner conference facility for future events
- Expand your network by meeting other professionals
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Learn and have fun!
** SPECIAL EVENT **
SPEAKER TOPICS INCLUDE:
- What We Should Expect From Our Leaders (OD)
- Lessons Learned: How to Build Resilient Cultures of Connection (HR)
- The Pursuit of Courage in Change Management: When Being Brave is Not an Option (CM)
- Equity and Anti-Racism as a Change Process (HR)
- Clarify OD Contribution: Using Visualization to Articulate Deliverables (OD)
- The Shifting Sands of Followership (OD)
- Open Stance: Thriving Amid Differences and Uncertainty (OD)
Book signing by Dr. Larry Kokkelenberg, OD for the Accidental Practitioner. Bring your book, and he will sign it.
The supporting associations include Organization Development Network/Chicago (ODN/C), Community of Organizational Development in Chicagoland (CODIC), Association for Talent Development Chicago Chapter (ATDChi), and Association of Change Management Professionals Midwest Chapter (ACMP Midwest).
Venue: Camp Henry Horner Campground
26710 West Nippersink Road, Ingleside, IL 60041