Boost Your Change Intelligence/CQ to Increase Your Influence, Impact, and Ability to Get Results
You know your IQ, you’ve probably heard of EQ, but what’s your CQ? Just as each of us communicates, collaborates and handles conflict in our own ways, so do we each have our own style of leading change. And just as we are more effective in working with others when we understand ourselves, we can be more competent and confident in leading change when we understand the various change leadership styles. Through real-life examples, you will
- Reframe resistance from enemy to ally, resulting in less stress and frustration for you and your colleagues in the change process
- Learn the seven change leader styles and assess your own
- Appreciate the strengths and blind spots of your current style while identifying targeted opportunities to develop your skills
- Determine ways to adapt your style to ensure you are positively influencing your key stakeholders
- Develop your Change Intelligence to lead successful and sustainable change for your organization or client.
About Our Presenter/Facilitator: Barbara A. Trautlein, PhD
Barbara is the best-selling author of Change Intelligence: Use the Power of CQ to Lead Change that Sticks.
A frequent ODN/C program leader and participant, she is principal and founder of Change Catalysts and originator of the CQ System for Developing Change Intelligent Leaders and Organizations. For over 25 years, Barbara has coached executives, trained leaders at all levels, certified change agents, and facilitated mission-critical change management initiatives. In 2015, she was recognized as the Change Management Consultant of the Year by the Association of Change Management Professionals-Midwest Region.
POST EVENT RESOURCES